Thank you Resting in Awareness for this kind nomination.
Through this Versatile Blogger Award I have discovered many new blogs and folk that have moved me. The world of blogs is so fertile and rich with the power of our collective creativity and experience. I am continually amazed by our desire to share. You all inspire me with your words and images, the way you open your hearts and souls to the world teaches me much about what it is to be part of such a global village. It is humbling to be part of this number and to be appreciated for these ‘turtle’ pages.
You will find a link to Resting in Awareness in my Blogroll on the right hand side of the screen. Paul has a lovely way of writing about spirituality, meditation and all things full of light.
The ‘turtle…..’ will float on for a while yet, I hope you enjoy the ride!
Peace and Light,
Here are the ‘rules’ of this game:
Those receiving The Versatile Blogger Award are asked to:
– Thank the person who gave them this award, and link to their blog.
– Nominate 15 other bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
– State 7 things about themselves.
Here are a mixed bag of 15 bloggers that I have been reading recently (in no particular order):
11) Bjorn’s Photos
7 things about me:
1) I am a bull (Taurus).
2) I enjoy wandering the hills and losing myself in the forest.
3) Wherever there is birdsong, I am home.
4) I have recently planted several furrows of assorted potatoes.
5) My favourite cheese is Epoisse (followed closely by Long Clawson Stilton).
6) I have written more poetry that I’ve read. The more I know, the less I understand.
7) I also have a healthy eating food blog, The Beach House Kitchen.
I believe in the beautyXXXXXX